Shelia Hale, mother of Taco Bell shooting victim Shawn Bone, is suing her son's accused killer Pete McCullough.
According to court documents, Hale filed the wrongful death suit on July 26th.
Hale is seeking more than $10,000 through a jury trial.
The shooting happened at the Taco Bell on Airport Road on July 9th.
- Mother of Taco Bell shooting victim files wrongful death suit against alleged shooter
- Huntsville Police confirm suspected shooter, victim in late-night Taco Bell shooting
- Huntsville Taco Bell reopens after deadly shooting
- Taco Bell now has a vegetarian menu
- One person dead after shooting at a Huntsville Taco Bell
- Elkmont woman files wrongful death lawsuit in husband's death
- Taco Bell to roll out $1 nacho fries
- Huntsville family remembers employee killed at Taco Bell
- Woman celebrates her 101st birthday at Taco Bell
- Tortilla shortage hits North Alabama Taco Bell locations