Highs only climb to the low to mid 80s this afternoon under a partly sunny sky. We keep rain in the forecast, too. Scattered showers and storms linger in the Tennessee Valley with the best chance of rain focused over our eastern counties. As we get into the overnight hours, a few leftover showers will persist through the area.
Thursday, conditions won't be vastly different. Highs still hit the mid 80s and we keep scattered showers and storms. In fact, those rain chances don't leave the forecast anytime soon. We'll see a chance of rain every day for at least the next 7. Expect temperatures to climb toward the end of the weekend.
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Scattered Storms Likely This Afternoon
- More scattered storms Sunday
- Scattered storms for Tuesday
- More scattered storms Friday
- More scattered storms Tuesday
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Rain And Storms Increasing Sunday Afternoon
- Scattered storms becoming the norm
- Scattered storms and seasonably hot