The initial line of thunderstorms moved into North Alabama just after midnight this morning. We saw some gusts to 35 mph along with heavy rain. Many areas will top out between 1-2" of rain Monday with a few isolated higher. Once the front clears North Alabama this afternoon this will end rain chances for most.
Highs will only manage to make it to the mid 70s Monday with even a few spots staying in the 60s. By Tuesday we're back up to around 80 and mid 80s by Wednesday and Thursday. The next chance for scattered showers will come late Friday night and into Saturday though most of North Alabama will remain mostly dry.
- Rain exits by the early afternoon Monday
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Rain exits, chill enters, more rain on the way
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Rain exits by noon, cold for trick-or-treaters
- Widespread rain exits North Alabama Thursday, flooding continues
- Storms exit, cooler air arrives
- More Heavy Rain Likely Monday
- Severe weather possible Monday afternoon and evening
- Monday Afternoon Update: Severe Threat Waning