The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office has charged a 19-year-old Falkville man with second-degree rape.
Wyatt Alan Sharp was arrested on Saturday and booked in the Morgan County Jail with a $10,000 bond, said Mike Swafford, sheriff’s office spokesman.
The sheriff’s office has not released any additional information on the incident.
- Morgan County sheriff charges teen with rape
- Morgan County sheriff: Falkville man facing rape charge
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Morgan County sheriff seeks 3 on meth, stolen property charges
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- Morgan County sheriff: Man caught during burglary
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office creates Citizen Academy
- Lawrence County sheriff charges Town Creek man with rape, stalking
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Etowah County men charged with rape