On Friday, officials say Roger Barnett, 63, of Hartselle visited the Morgan County Sheriff's Office after repeatedly calling the county's 911 center and sheriff's office, growing more belligerent with each interaction.
When Barnett arrived, deputies executed a previously issued arrest warrant on him for a harassment charge. He was taken through the lobby and booked into the Morgan County Jail on a $300 bond.
- Morgan County sheriff arrests ‘belligerent’ 911 caller after old warrant found during visit
- Morgan County sheriff: Woman's fake snake bite uncovers real warrants
- Morgan Co. Sheriff's Office: Suspect found hiding under bed, arrested on felony warrants
- Morgan County sheriff: Sex offender found with 11 firearms, arrested
- Waffle House 911 caller will not get reward
- 'I 100% think it's her': Here's how 911 callers told police Jayme Closs was found
- Visiting German police officer helps Morgan County sheriff with arrests, wrecks and a cow
- Morgan County sheriff: Man reported missing found in Fayette, Alabama
- Morgan County makes plan to improve 911 response, save money
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after standoff in Danville