Photo Gallery 1 Images
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office arrested a Laceys Spring woman after finding drugs during a traffic stop on Tuesday.
Carmen Yates, 51, is charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies conducting a traffic stop on Apple Grove Road near Tucker Lane in Laceys Spring found Xanax, Norco and drug paraphernalia, according to a post on the sheriff’s office Facebook page.
Yates was taken to the Morgan County Jail and booked with a $2,300 bond.
- Morgan County sheriff: Laceys Spring traffic stop finds pills, paraphernalia
- Morgan County sheriff: Help find truck stolen in Lacey's Spring
- Pedestrian hit south of Lacey's Spring
- 3 charged after Morgan County Sheriff’s Office traffic stop finds meth, pot, more
- Traffic alert: Wreck with injuries slows traffic in Lacey’s Spring
- Police: Man arrested after Hartselle traffic stop yields meth, drug paraphernalia
- Decatur men charged after traffic stop finds crack, pills, guns, cash
- DeKalb Co. sheriff arrests several suspects after finding drugs, guns and paraphernalia
- DeKalb Co. Sheriff: Man arrested, 121 ecstasy pills found during traffic stop
- Firefighters busy responding to fires in Lacey's Spring, Union Grove