Photo Gallery 1 Images
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office arrested a Laceys Spring woman after finding drugs during a traffic stop on Tuesday.
Carmen Yates, 51, is charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies conducting a traffic stop on Apple Grove Road near Tucker Lane in Laceys Spring found Xanax, Norco and drug paraphernalia, according to a post on the sheriff’s office Facebook page.
Yates was taken to the Morgan County Jail and booked with a $2,300 bond.
- Morgan County sheriff: Laceys Spring traffic stop finds pills, paraphernalia
- Morgan County sheriff: Help find truck stolen in Lacey's Spring
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office warns about flooding in Lacey's Spring
- Morgan County sheriff: Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, drug seizure
- 3 charged after Morgan County Sheriff’s Office traffic stop finds meth, pot, more
- Pedestrian hit south of Lacey's Spring
- Valley Street in Lacey's Spring is underwater
- Several roads in Lacey's Spring still underwater
- Traffic alert: Wreck with injuries slows traffic in Lacey’s Spring
- Police: Man arrested after Hartselle traffic stop yields meth, drug paraphernalia