Morgan County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a Falkville man Sunday morning and charged him with rape.
Andrew Bozylinski, 20, of Falkville was charged with first-degree rape, transported to the Morgan County Jail and booked on a $15,000 bond, said Mike Swafford, sheriff’s office spokesman.
No other details have been released.
- Morgan County sheriff: Falkville man facing rape charge
- Morgan County sheriff charges teen with rape
- Falkville police chief resigns
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Falkville falls in the quarterfinals
- Morgan County sheriff charges Decatur man with cocaine possession
- Morgan County sheriff: Man caught during burglary
- Lawrence County sheriff charges Town Creek man with rape, stalking
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- 2 face multiple charges after Morgan County sheriff finds meth, heroin