Two Morgan County Sheriff's Deputies collided head-on with another vehicle around 7:40 p.m. on Thursday, September 6. Deputies Caleb Brooks and Danny Kelso were taken to the hospital along with the three people in the other vehicle.
The driver of the other vehicle was a 17-year-old male travelling Westbound on County Road 55. He failed to yield while turning left onto Huckaby Bridge Road and collided head on with the deputies.
A witness claims that the vehicle was moving at a high speed. The State Trooper determined that the vehicle was moving aggressively and had attempted to beat the oncoming vehicle by turning left in front of it.
Narcotics were discovered at the scene, and further investigation is pending.
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Morgan County Deputies discover Marijuana Grow
- Morgan County deputies arrest woman after chase
- Colbert County deputy involved in morning wreck
- One Person Killed in Morgan County Car Wreck
- UPDATE: Man killed in early morning wreck in Morgan County identified
- Morgan Co. sheriff's deputies recovering after crash
- Morgan County deputy recovers after head-on collision
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies