UPDATE: The sheriff's office tells WAAY 31 deputies had to return to the home where a standoff happened Saturday afternoon. Deputies say this time they had to arrest 48-year-old Anthony Taylor after first trying to talk him down from an emotional outburst.
Taylor was throwing items when he returned to the home on Lilac Drive. They eventually had to use a taser so they could arrest Taylor. Once he was under control, deputies took Taylor to Decatur Morgan Hospital.
The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says the standoff has ended peacefully. Deputies were able to talk the subject out of the home. He is being transported to ER by request for further evaluation.
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office said a possibly armed man has barricaded himself inside a home in the Lacon area.
Deputies were responding to a disturbance call there.
They are attempting to get the man to come out of the home.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and WAAYTV.com online for updates.
- Morgan County deputies arrest man who returned after standoff
- Suspect arrested after standoff, pursuit with Morgan Co. deputies
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after standoff in Danville
- Morgan County deputies arrest woman after chase
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Morgan County Deputies discover Marijuana Grow
- Morgan County man charged after deputies stop chase with Taser
- Morgan County sheriff says man fled from, fought deputies
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust