Morgan County deputies arrested Connie Lee House after they say the woman led them on a high-speed chase that ended in the Cotaco community.
Connie Lee House is facing multiple charges, according to the Morgan County Sheriff's Office. The Huntsville woman's SUV flipped over bringing an end to the chase. The 35-year-old was not hurt when she crashed the SUV on Union Hill Road.
- Morgan County deputies arrest woman after chase
- UPDATE: Morgan County deputies arrest murder suspect after chase
- Morgan County man charged after deputies stop chase with Taser
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- 2 suspects arrested after high-speed chase in Morgan County
- Morgan County high-speed chase ends in arrests, drug bust
- Two arrested following vehicle pursuit, foot chase in Morgan County
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Morgan County deputies arrest man who returned after standoff
- Morgan County Deputies discover Marijuana Grow