Morgan County has become the sixth county in Alabama to adopt an online filings process for starting businesses.
This means names, reservations and certain certificates of formation will be processed through the Alabama Secretary of State’s website. Before, the business owners had to physically deliver or mail in their forms to the probate judge's office.
The service is offered to all Alabama counties, but individual counties have to tell the Secretary of State’s Office so it can be added to the system. For more information, click here.
- Morgan County adopts online filings process for new businesses
- Morgan County DA files civil suit against Sheriff Ana Franklin
- Morgan Center Business Park Piquing Interest
- Morgan County Fair canceled, businesses will miss out on revenue
- Man arrested for burglaries to Morgan County businesses
- Morgan County Commission believes new online sales tax law is unconstitutional
- Morgan County Commission sued over not giving online sales tax revenues to schools
- Motion filed to postpone Morgan Co. Sheriff Ana Franklin's hearing
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Morgan County honors fallen officers