DeKalb County schools are closing at 2 p.m.
Fort Payne City schools are closing at 2 p.m.
Lawrence County schools are closing at 1:30 p.m.
Limestone County elementary schools closing at 1 p.m.
Limestone County middle and high schools closing at 1:20 p.m.
Lauderdale County schools are closing at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday
Colbert County schools are closing at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Leighton Elementary School and Colbert Co. High closing at 11:30 a.m. due to water loss
Giles County, TN, schools are closed today due to flooding.
Riverside Christian Academy in Fayetteville, TN, is closed today due to rain
According to Hank Summerford, the Transportation Director for Morgan County Schools, on Wednesday, schools and buses will be delayed two hours due to flooding. The district says all 12-month employees will report at normal time, as conditions allow.
Cullman County Schools and Lawrence County Schools in Alabama are also delayed two hours on Wednesday due to flooding.
According to the Lincoln County Schools Superintendent in TN, the district is closed Wednesday due to severe weather in the area.
- North Alabama schools closing early Wednesday due to rain, flooding
- North Alabama, Tennessee schools opening late, closing Thursday due to flooding
- Some North Alabama schools delayed, closed on Tuesday due to flooding and road conditions
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- Updates: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- 2 Leighton schools closing early due to water loss
- School closings due to weather
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Some Jackson County Schools dismissing due to rain, flooding
- Huntsville High School closed Wednesday due to power issues