The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office, in coordination with school administrators, conducted a narcotic sweep of A.P. Brewer High School on Tuesday.
Multiple Morgan County Sheriff and Decatur Police Department K-9 Units participated in the search, said Mike Swafford, sheriff’s office spokesman.
Through collaboration with the school’s administration instructional time disruption was minimal.
No scheduled narcotics were found, Swafford said.
- Morgan County, Decatur law enforcement conduct school drug sweep
- Dozens arrested in DeKalb County law enforcement sweep
- Local, federal officials conducting law enforcement operation across North Alabama
- Decatur Utilities conducts Natural Gas Inspections
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Inmate with 'violent history with law enforcement' escapes from Morgan County Jail
- 28 arrested in Morgan County Sheriff’s Office sweep
- Sweep of Morgan County Jail uncovers marijuana, illegal contraband
- Decatur man, Killen woman charged with bringing drugs to Morgan County Jail
- Decatur, Hartselle men charged in Morgan County Sheriff’s Office drug busts