The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office, in coordination with school administrators, conducted a narcotic sweep of A.P. Brewer High School on Tuesday.
Multiple Morgan County Sheriff and Decatur Police Department K-9 Units participated in the search, said Mike Swafford, sheriff’s office spokesman.
Through collaboration with the school’s administration instructional time disruption was minimal.
No scheduled narcotics were found, Swafford said.
- Morgan County, Decatur law enforcement conduct school drug sweep
- Dozens arrested in DeKalb County law enforcement sweep
- Decatur Utilities conducts Natural Gas Inspections
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Decatur man, Killen woman charged with bringing drugs to Morgan County Jail
- Madison County Sheriff's Office conducts early morning drug operation
- Morgan County Schools adds new safety precautions
- Decatur Police Department addressing ‘unbecoming’ officer conduct caught on video
- Multiple suspects arrested in Morgan Co. Sheriff's Office narcotics sweep
- Inmates accused of getting drugs in Morgan County Jail