Photo Gallery 1 Images
The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says Britney Ball, 32, of Hartselle was arrested at a home in Somerville on a felony warrant for chemical endangerment of a child and manslaughter. She was booked in the Cullman County Jail without bond.
The sheriff's office says while searching the home, deputies made contact with Shawn Holder, 38, of Decatur. He was arrested on a misdemeanor traffic warrant with Priceville police and was booked in the Morgan County Jail.
Shawn Holder; Photo from @morgan_sheriff on Twitter
According a spokesperson for the Cullman County Sheriff's Office, the warrant for chemical endangerment of a child and manslaughter was issued from a grand jury indictment.
- Morgan Co. sheriff arrests woman for chemical endangerment of a child, manslaughter
- Florence woman charged with chemical endangerment to a child
- Woman charged with chemical endangerment of a child
- Woman charged with manslaughter
- Morgan County deputies arrest woman after chase
- Morgan County sheriff: Hartselle woman charged after drugs found near child
- Morgan County sheriff: 5 arrested, child removed in bust at Decatur drug house
- Morgan County sheriff: Woman's fake snake bite uncovers real warrants
- Multiple suspects arrested in Morgan Co. Sheriff's Office narcotics sweep