The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says a woman is in custody after a pursuit of a stolen vehicle on Thursday that multiple agencies assisted with.
The sheriff's office says after being pursued into Morgan County by Arab police officers, the pursuit once again entered into Marshall County, where the driver, 32-year-old Shasta Finley from Toney, fled on foot.
Morgan County Sheriff's Office Facebook page
Finley was arrested by Arab police after being tracked into an abandoned camper, the sheriff's office says. She has an outstanding warrant with Morgan County for failure to pay (unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance).
Finley received multiple misdemeanor and felony charges and will be extradited to the Morgan County Sheriff Office.
- Morgan Co. sheriff: Woman arrested after multi-county pursuit of stolen vehicle
- Two arrested following vehicle pursuit, foot chase in Morgan County
- DeKalb County sheriff arrests several suspects after vehicle pursuits
- Morgan County Sheriff's deputies arrest Florence man driving in a stolen vehicle
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest
- Morgan County sheriff seeks 3 on meth, stolen property charges
- Morgan County sheriff: Help find truck stolen in Lacey's Spring
- Morgan County deputies arrest woman after chase
- Suspect arrested after standoff, pursuit with Morgan Co. deputies
- Sheriff: Convicted felon arrested after Morgan County home search reveals stolen ATVs, gun