The Morgan County Sheriff Office says a suspect was arrested on Tuesday after a multi-agency investigation into a large marijuana drug trafficking organization.
Agencies conducted search warrants on members of the drug trafficking organization in Morgan and Cullman counties. Officials seized 12 pounds of marijuana, seven firearms, a money counter, $1,070 in cash and numerous rounds of ammunition.
Photo courtesy of the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office
Agents arrested Dillon Edmond, 19, of Decatur for unlawful possession of marijuana first-degree. He was booked in the Morgan County Jail on a $25,300 bond.
The sheriff's office says the investigation is ongoing and other potential suspects could be arrested.
- Decatur man arrested after agents seize drugs, guns and more
- Agents arrest two in Albertville after seizing drugs, guns and cash
- Three arrested on drug and gun charges in Decatur
- 2 arrested after Tennessee agents seize massive amount of 'Molly'
- Jackson Co. investigators seize drugs, guns and cash during search
- Huntsville police seize $98,000 worth of drugs, guns and money
- Decatur woman arrested on drug, shoplifting charges
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Decatur police arrest man for assault, drug possession
- Meth, crack, guns seized in Morgan County triple arrest