Morgan County Commission Chairman Ray Long will speak on the economic growth at The State of The County breakfast tomorrow morning. It starts at 7:30 a.m at the Double Tree Hotel in Decatur.
Long said he's proud to announce that in just one year, Morgan County has earned a $535 million investment. This has created 436 new jobs in the county. 3M Company announced its $39 million investment and the addition of 16 news jobs
Bunge announced a $72 million equipment update. Hexcel announced a $200 million investment that's creating 88 good paying jobs.
Long believes this expansion will continue to bring in revenue to the county.
- Morgan Co. economic growth will be addressed at state of county breakfast
- $4.1 Billion of Economic Growth Coming to Huntsville & North Alabama
- Residents have mixed opinions on Tennessee Valley economic growth
- State of NASA Address
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Body discovered after Morgan county house fire