Our next weather maker is on track to bring more rain to the Tennessee Valley Wednesday night and Thursday. Showers can begin forming Wednesday night. Widespread rain will increase Thursday. Rain can fall heavily at times. An isolated strong storm cannot be ruled out, but the risk for severe thunderstorms is very low right now. Some of that rain can fall into the early morning hours of Friday. By sunrise Friday, the rain will be over for nearly all of us in the Tennessee Valley.
That is still a few days away. Clouds on Tuesday will filter our sunshine, but we should still see more sun for Tuesday. Temperatures will start in the lower 40s in the morning and warm into the upper 60s in the afternoon. Clouds will increase throughout Wednesday, but a warm wind will send temperatures up. The morning will start with lower 50s. The afternoon will warm into the mid-70s. Those heavy thunderstorms on Thursday will come on a warm day. The morning will start with lower 60s. The afternoon will warm into the lower 70s.
After the Thursday storms, cooler weather will return on Friday. Clouds will gradually clear out Friday afternoon with highs only in the mid-50s. After several stormy weekends, We will finally get a dry weekend. This weekend will be mainly sunny but cool. Morning lows will be in the low-to-mid 30s. The afternoon highs will be in the mid-to-upper 50s. Warming will begin on Monday.
- Rain Increasing Starting Thursday
- Rain returns Thursday
- Rain Grows More Widespread Thursday
- Rain falls through Thursday & Friday
- A few showers Thursday, then rain likely Thursday night
- Wednesday stays dry, then rain arrives Thursday
- Rain chances and temperatures increase starting Thursday
- Heavy rain to arrive Thursday afternoon
- More rain on the way Thursday
- Rain on track to arrive Thursday in the Tennessee Valley