Our unsettled weather pattern continues for Sunday. Skies will be generally cloudy with light passing showers from time to time. During the afternoon we may see one or storms form but we are not forecasting dangerous weather.
Storms will have a better chance of forming on Monday and Monday night due to a strong system that will pass over the Valley. At this point, we may luck out the strongest part of the system passing during the overnight which would limit the storm activity during the day Monday.
Much cooler and drier weather will return to the Valley starting Wednesday with lows dipping into the mid and lower 60s. It wouldn't suprise me if we had a few upper 50s reported for early Thursday morning. Mainly sunny skies will last through next weekend.
- Sunday morning showers
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms Sunday
- A Few Showers Are Possible Sunday
- Few overnight showers, afternoon sunshine Sunday
- More Showers Are On The Way For Sunday
- Florence drags in a few clouds and showers Sunday
- Sunday Will Be Warm With Showers Moving In Late
- Sunny start to the weekend, showers possible Sunday
- Showers and thunderstorms continue Sunday, dry by Monday
- Stray shower Sunday, most stay sunny and warm