Moores Mill Road between Countess Road and Little Lones Road in Madison County was shut down due to a multi-vehicle wreck.
The sheriff’s department along with fire and rescue responded to the scene. The Moores Mill volunteer fire department posted on social media that two people were ejected from their vehicles and three others were hurt.
Volunteer fire crews requested backup from Huntsville fire, Medflight and the Rescue Squad. The two people ejected were taken to the hospital in an unknown condition.
- Moores Mill Road shut down after multi-vehicle wreck
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Hughes, Mill roads back open after wreck
- UPDATE: Highway 67 re-opened after fatal multi-vehicle wreck
- Jeff Road off University Drive shut down after wreck
- Neighbors on Moores Mill Road state safety concerns
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Train wreck shuts down streets in Hollywood
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Multi-car crash shuts down Bob Wallace Ave.