Moores Mill Road between Countess Road and Little Lones Road in Madison County was shut down due to a multi-vehicle wreck.
The sheriff’s department along with fire and rescue responded to the scene. The Moores Mill volunteer fire department posted on social media that two people were ejected from their vehicles and three others were hurt.
Volunteer fire crews requested backup from Huntsville fire, Medflight and the Rescue Squad. The two people ejected were taken to the hospital in an unknown condition.
- Moores Mill Road shut down after multi-vehicle wreck
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- UPDATE: Highway 67 re-opened after fatal multi-vehicle wreck
- Jeff Road off University Drive shut down after wreck
- Neighbors on Moores Mill Road state safety concerns
- Multi-car crash shuts down Bob Wallace Ave.
- Train wreck shuts down streets in Hollywood
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Two vehicle crash shuts down Memorial Parkway
- Late-night wreck knocks out power in Moores Mill, Chase area