WAAY 31 is partnering with the American Red Cross and Alabama A&M University in the nationwide Sound The Alarm campaign.
The campaign aims to get smoke alarms installed in every home.
Tune in at 6 p.m. Monday to learn more about the program, and a Tuesday telethon to sign up for a free alarm.
- Monday at 6: WAAY 31, American Red Cross, Alabama A&M partner to help save your life
- Alabama A&M partners with American Red Cross for annual service day
- WAAY 31 hosts Sound the Alarm telethon with American Red Cross
- Alabama A&M falls at home Monday
- Watch The Bachelorette at 7 p.m. Mondays on WAAY 31
- Alabama A&M Signing Day Recap
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Alabama's disappointing E-Verify compliance
- WAAY 31 I-TEAM: Alabama parole board's chairperson breaks silence
- American Red Cross new location in Huntsville
- Erin Dacy says goodbye to WAAY 31