The number of opioid-addicted babies born in Huntsville is rising.
Learn what’s being done to stop their suffering and save their lives Monday at 6 p.m. on WAAY 31.
MORE COVERAGE YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Monday at 6: Huntsville seeing an increase in opioid-addicted babies
- More and more Huntsville babies born addicted to opioids
- Family shares pain of opioid addiction
- Volunteers tackling opioid addiction in Madison County
- Opioid addiction the focus of Huntsville visit by Attorney General Steve Marshall
- Gas prices increase in Huntsville
- Huntsville Utilities proposes rate increase
- Opioid Training Institute comes to Huntsville
- Huntsville music survey closes Monday
- Judge dismisses Huntsville ‘Baby Roe’ abortion lawsuit
Scroll for more content...