A Wisconsin teenager who has been missing since mid-October has been found alive, ABC News reported.
A woman walking her dog spotted a young woman walking out of the woods and immediately recognized her as 13-year-old Jayme Closs. The woman took the girl to a nearby home where the people inside called 9-1-1.
Closs was reunited with her family by Thursday evening, but little is being said about her condition, what transpired, or who kidnapped her. However, there is a suspect in custody. The Duluth News Tribune reported a source with knowledge of the case said Class escaped from the home of her abductor.
There will be a media briefing Friday morning hosted by members of various law enforcement agencies to update the media on the case.
- Missing teen found alive three months after parents were murdered
- Missing teen found alive in Tishomingo County barn
- Woman missing from car crash found alive
- Missing Phoenix girl found alive nearly 24 years later
- Missing 3-year-old Casey Lynn Hathaway found alive
- Update: Missing Huntsville teen found in Tennessee
- Puppy found alive in rubble one month after Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas
- Parents charged with murdering infant
- Jackson County sheriff: Missing pregnant teen mom, child found safe
- Soccer team found alive after 9 days trapped in cave