A missing Marshall County sex offender is back in jail after authorities found him on Sunday.
Corley Zane Black was arrested in Talladega County and charged with failure to register as a sex offender.
The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office had been looking for him since July.
Black is in the Marshall County Jail on a $15,000 bond.
More charges are pending, according to a post on the office’s Facebook page
- Missing Marshall County sex offender found in Talladega County
- Morgan County sheriff: Sex offender found with 11 firearms, arrested
- Marshall County sheriff: Convicted sex offender arrested for living in home with children
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office revamps sex offender patrol in time for Halloween
- Sex offender back in jail
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Talladega authorities looking for escaped inmate
- Grissom softball player signs to Talladega College
- Convicted sex offender asks Madison County judge for castration
- Feds charge DeKalb County sex offender with registration failure