Marshall County authorities said authorities in Texas have recovered three children who were taken by their mother from Albertville on Halloween.
Katelyn Marie Kitchens, Timothy Gene "Trace" Kitchens and Darren Marcus Cribbs were last seen at 3 p.m. Tuesday in Albertville, according to the Marshall County Sheriff's Office.
Authorities arrested their mother, Kristine Galaviz, 26, of Sardis. Galaviz does not have custodial rights with the children, they said.
The Marshall County Sheriff's Office said a judge granted Galaviz the opportunity this week to visit her children, who were in the custody of a family member. She ran away with the children during that time, they said.
Galaviz will be extradited from Orange County, Texas, and brought back to Marshall County to face an interference with custody charge, the sheriff's office said.
- Missing Albertville children found in Texas; mother arrested
- PHOTOS: Albertville mother gives birth to sextuplets
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Person shot in Albertville
- Albertville police arrest suspect in deadly shooting
- Guntersville City Council member arrested in Albertville
- Mom, children rescued from flood waters in Albertville
- Missing Arab children found in North Carolina
- Man charged in Albertville shooting
- Albertville church recovering after fire