The Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department responded Monday to Lauderdale County High School after a "vehicle vs building accident."
According to the fire department, there were no student or faculty injuries and the building had minor structural damage. The high school's principal, Eric Cornelious, said the hole has been covered and that crews will repair the damage during the school's break.
Students will be back in the classroom Tuesday.
- "Vehicle vs building accident" caused minor structural damage at Lauderdale Co. High School
- Storms damage 12 structures in Lauderdale County; firefighter injured
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Weather damage clean up in Lauderdale County
- Florence, Lauderdale seek flood-damaged residents
- PHOTOS: Storm damage in Colbert, Lauderdale counties
- Lauderdale County High School football player injured during game
- Lauderdale County High School will be recieving more SROs
- Central High School in Lauderdale County dismissing at 10 a.m.
- Severe storms damage several homes, structures in Jackson County