NEW YORK (AP) - Michelle Obama has a picture to share.
On Thursday, the former first lady unveiled the cover for her upcoming memoir, "Becoming." She posted that image, a smiling close-up shot taken by portrait photographer Miller Mobley, on her Instagram account. She wrote on Instagram that working on the book has been "meaningful and illuminating" and urged others to tell their stories.
"Becoming," one of the year's most anticipated books, comes out Nov. 13.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
5/24/2018 11:08:37 AM (GMT -5:00)
- Michelle Obama unveils cover for upcoming memoir
- Washington Post: In memoir, Michelle Obama says she'll 'never forgive' Trump for endangering her family
- Michelle Obama's memoir tops Amazon best-seller list days ahead of release
- Michelle Obama on 2017 inauguration: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Michelle Obama and George W. Bush share a warm moment (and maybe a candy)
- With focus on healing, Navy SEAL memoir upends macho cliches
- Floodwater pushes past manhole covers
- Mercedes unveils its electric SUV
- Trash Pandas to announce upcoming concert series
- Trump assails White House Correspondents' Association amid Michelle Wolf controversy