One Randolph Raider is tearing it up on the national scene. Senior Michaela Morard is tied for six after two days of play at the u.S. Women's Amateur Championship!
The tourney is in West Point, Mississippi.
She shot a 74 Tuesday, two over. So overall she's three under and tied for six place.
Morard is a golf star in Alabama, and she plans to continue her golf career at "The Capstone." The University of Alabama next year.
- Michaela Morard continues to impress
- Morard cards girls' tourney record 64
- Grider impressed with Hazel Green's growth in camp
- I-Team: Victims' families not impressed with parole board's plan
- The stormy streak continues
- Warming continues this weekend
- Flash flooding concerns continue
- Helen Keller Hospital renovations continue
- Search for missing man continues
- Abnormally warm & dry weather continues