The Morgan County Drug Task Force arrested three people and seized methamphetamine, crack cocaine and guns after responding to a disturbance call Thursday at a residence in the 3100 block of Hwy. 55 East in Eva.
Morgan County Sheriff’s Office deputies noticed potential drug and drug-related paraphernalia strewn throughout the residence, said Mike Swafford, sheriff’s office spokesperson. Additionally, deputies encountered and detained a subject that was found to be in possession of nearly two ounces of methamphetamine.
During the search, Swafford said law enforcement recovered a quarter-ounce of crack cocaine, a loaded revolver, numerous syringes, digital scales used for weighing various narcotics, a loaded shotgun, and about two ounces of methamphetamine.
· Joseph Wayne Christiansen, 33, of Baileyton and charged him with trafficking in methamphetamine, unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute-cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $15,300.
· Joseph Wade Walling, 45, of Guntersville and charged him with trafficking in methamphetamine, unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute-cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $15,300.
· Adam Keith Cobbs, 41, of Eva and charged him with unlawful possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $1,300.
Swafford said additional charges are pending.
- Meth, crack, guns seized in Morgan County triple arrest
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 3 arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office arrests 2 after seizing meth, heroin, more
- Stolen guns, meth, LSD, more seized from Albertville couple's residence
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Crack in the road shuts down major Morgan County thoroughfare
- 67 grams of meth, gun, more uncovered in Morgan County home search
- Morgan County sheriff: Man wanted for making meth, trafficking heroin