A Meridianville man will be back in court in September after he was indicted on a murder charge.
Prosecutors said Sean Turner, 40, shot and killed his former girlfriend, Tia Kelly, with a handgun back in September. She was found in a home on Whitestone Drive in north Huntsville.
According to court records, Turner was indicted on June 18, and will be back in court for an arraignment hearing on Sept. 26. His trial is scheduled to begin on Sept. 30.
Turner was released from the Madison County Jail on a $30,000 bond on Sept. 30, 2018.
- Meridianville man indicted for allegedly killing his girlfriend
- Meridianville man killed in crash near Montgomery
- Man stabbed during argument in Meridianville
- Meridianville man dies in Huntsville crash
- Jeep overturns on Meridianville road
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- New principal named for Meridianville Middle School
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Meridianville home floods after drain overflows