DeKalb County authorities have arrested two men for burglary after they said the men were caught inside a Valley Head home.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office said a homeowner on Highway 117 in Valley Head found Robert Brewster, 34, and James Himber, 39, in his home Friday. The homeowner held them until deputies and police from Ider and Henagar arrived.
After Brewster and Himber were arrested for third-degree burglary, deputies said they went to Brewster's home on County Road 121 in Valley Head to recover possible stolen items. While they were there, deputies ended up charging Brewster with drug possession and drug paraphernalia possession.
Deputies also ended up arresting Melissa Louisa Harrison, 35, of Valley Head, at Brewster's home for drug possession and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Men charged with DeKalb County burglary
- 2 charged in DeKalb County meth busts
- DeKalb couple charged with extortion
- Two facing obscene material charges in DeKalb County
- DeKalb county man charged with murder in Georgia
- DeKalb County man charged with trespassing at school
- Etowah County men charged with rape
- Man dies in DeKalb County wreck
- Snowfall closes schools in DeKalb, Marshall counties
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck