A Memphis man bonded out of the Morgan County jail after his arrest for a theft from last March.
According to police, Myron Johnson stole various prescriptions and a purse from a home on West Moulton Street.
A subsequent investigation lead to Johsnon as a suspect, and a warrant for his arrest was issued in April on charges of theft of property in the second degree and theft of property in the third degree..
Johnson was arrested in Mississippi on July 3, and was extradited to Morgan County two weeks later.
He ultimately posted a $3,500 bond and was released from the jail.
- Memphis man arrested on theft charges in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Decatur man arrested for identity theft
- Woman charged with theft in Decatur
- Man arrested for theft
- Man injured in Decatur wreck charged with auto theft
- Decatur man charged with thefts in multiple cities
- Decatur police charge man with burglary, theft from business
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Decatur police: 4 in custody on theft of property charges