A memorial fund has been created to help the family of Huntsville police officer Billy Clardy III, who was shot and killed in the line of duty on Friday.
If you would like to help, you can stop by any Redstone Federal Credit Union branch and donate to the Billy Clardy Memorial Fund.
Officer Clardy is survived by his five children. This memorial fund can be active for up to six months. Once the account is closed, Huntsville police say the check will be signed over to Ashlee Clardy for any expenses she incurs due to the tragedy.
- Memorial fund created for family of fallen Huntsville officer
- Organization presents check to family of fallen Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville Police officers create GoFundMe for IHOP shooting victim's family
- Charity paying off mortgages on family homes of fallen Huntsville officer, Tennessee officer
- Fallen bomb technicians honored at memorial
- Friends and family prepare to say goodbye to fallen Huntsville police officer
- Morgan County honors fallen officers
- Huntsville Police and Madison Co. Deputies honor fallen officer
- Madison Co. fallen law enforcement officers honored in downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville Police dedicate Christmas tree to fallen officers in department