“Thanks to our team members’ creativity and innovative thinking, Mazda Toyota Manufacturing is proud to name our two future assembly lines Apollo and Discovery in a nod to our city’s heritage as the birthplace of our nation’s space program,” said Mark Brazeal, vice president for administration at MTM.
A rendering of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A., Inc. (Courtesy: MTM)
“The scores of brilliant men and women who worked tirelessly to further mankind’s progress and exploration into the unknown gives our team motivation to add to the Rocket City’s history as a producer of world-class vehicles.”
MTM said production is scheduled to begin in 2021 and it will assemble "up to 300,000 vehicles annually."
To find out about the jobs currently available, click here.
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing infuses new facility with Huntsville space history
- Mazda Toyota establish company for Huntsville facility
- Community reacts to Toyota-Mazda manufacturing plant
- Mazda, Toyota break ground on new facility in Huntsville
- Officials announce Toyota-Mazda production facility in Huntsville
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing officials tour Limestone Career Technical Center
- $50 million manufacturing facility, 400 jobs coming to Athens related to Mazda-Toyota
- $220M manufacturing facility, 650 jobs coming to Limestone County for Mazda Toyota
- Toyota adding 450 jobs at Huntsville facility
- New $110 million auto parts facility, 380 jobs coming to Huntsville, Limestone for Mazda Toyota