Due to the possibility of severe weather:
* Cullman County Schools are dismissing at 1:30 p.m.
* DeKalb County Schools are dismissing at 1 p.m.
* Fort Payne City Schools are dismissing at 1 p.m.
* Jackson County Schools are dismissing at 1:30 p.m. Monday
* Marshall County Schools are closing at 11:30 a.m. Monday.
* Albertville City Schools will dismiss at 11:30 a.m. Monday. All after-school activities will be cancelled.
* Boaz City Schools are dismissing at 11:30 a.m. Monday due to the possibility of severe weather
* Guntersville City Schools are dismissing at noon Monday due to the possibility of severe weather
- Schools dismissing early Monday due to severe weather threat
- Thursday severe weather closings, cancellations, early dismissals
- Severe weather threat continues Monday
- Some North Alabama schools dismissing early due to inclement weather
- Weather worries causing schools to dismiss early
- School closures, delays due to severe weather
- Government offices, businesses closing early due to weather threat
- Blossomwood Elementary in Huntsville dismissing early due to plumbing problems
- Sunny Monday, severe threat returns Thursday
- Monday Afternoon Update: Severe Threat Waning