Tornado Shelters are available to the public in Marshall County.
The rules of the shelters include, no pets, weapons, alcohol, illegal drugs, no smoking in the shelters, and no profanity. Each person will be allowed one small bag. Only service animals are allowed in the shelter.
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- National Weather Service confirms Marshall County tornado
- Marshall County recovering from tornado damage
- Tornado damage cleanup underway in Marshall County
- Homes destroyed by tornado in Marshall County
- Marshall County has plans to build county-run animal shelter
- Cleanup process underway in Marshall County after tornado
- People in Marshall County recovering from Monday's tornado
- National Weather Service confirms EF-1 tornadoes hit Marshall, DeKalb counties
- Marshall County School Board approves emergency declaration after tornado damage