Tornado Shelters are available to the public in Marshall County.
The rules of the shelters include, no pets, weapons, alcohol, illegal drugs, no smoking in the shelters, and no profanity. Each person will be allowed one small bag. Only service animals are allowed in the shelter.
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- Marshall County has plans to build county-run animal shelter
- LIVE WEATHER UPDATES: Tornado watch for Cullman, Dekalb, Jackson and Marshall Counties
- Warming Centers In Marshall County
- Failed tornado sirens in Madison County
- EF-1 Tornado Confirmed in Jackson County
- Thursday morning tornado confirmed in Franklin County
- EF-1 Tornado Confirmed In Jackson County
- EF-1 Tornado Confirmed In Lauderdale County
- Jackson County church recovers after tornado damage