The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office says a man is facing charges after a deputy stopped his motorcycle.
On Thursday, the deputy stopped William Hullett Jarrett, checked the VIN of the motorcycle he was on, and determined it had been stolen from Guntersville, said Assistant Chief Steve Guthrie.
Jarrett was charged with receiving stolen property-vehicle. His bond was set at $5,000.
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest
- Madison County Sheriff's Office locates stolen items, arrests two men
- Sheriff: Marshall County man arrested after drugs found in truck
- Former corrections officer arrested in Marshall County
- Drugs, 41 guns, stolen truck found at Albertville home by Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office says officers justified in shooting death
- Marshall Co. sheriff: Man arrested after stolen AR-15 found between his legs
- Marshall Co. sheriff arrests man after finding stolen vehicle at Albertville home