The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office is warning the public of scammers trying to collect personal information like bank account numbers and credit cards.
The department says the scammers spoofed its phone number and are posing as law enforcement officers.
If you receive a spam call, hang up and notify your local law enforcement agency. The sheriff's office says it will not call you and solicit personal information.
- Marshall County sheriff warns of scammers pretending to be officers
- Decatur police warn of scammer pretending to be an officer
- Madison County sheriff: Beware scammers pretending to be us
- Fayetteville scammers pretend to be utility workers
- Huntsville police warn of scammers impersonating officers
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office warns about card skimmers
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office says officers justified in shooting death
- Decatur Utilities warns customers about scammers
- Investigation into alleged theft from Marshall County Sheriff's Office
- Marshall County Sheriff's Office seeks check fraud suspect