The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office has charged an Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
Shannon Scott Self is being held in the Marshall County Jail with a $250,000 bond, according to Steve Guthrie, sheriff’s office spokesman.
Guthrie said no further information can be released at this time due to the sensitivity of the case.
- Marshall County sheriff charges Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child
- Albertville man charged with child abuse
- Albertville couple charged with abusing small child
- Madison County sheriff charges man with child sexual abuse
- Marshall County sheriff: 5 charged in child abuse probe
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Marshall County man charged with child abuse, $100,000 bond set
- Marshall County sheriff seeks help for missing Albertville woman
- Marshall County man charged with sexually abusing child younger than 12
- Marshall County man indicted on charges of sexually abusing a child younger than 12