The Marshall County Sheriff's Office says two suspects, Leisa Baker and Terry Williams, were arrested Monday morning in Grant for drug trafficking, possession of marijuana second-degree, illegal possession of prescription drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The sheriff's office says these arrests are the result of an ongoing investigation by multiple agencies, and the suspects are believed to be connected to a drug trafficking organization affecting the Grant area.
- Marshall County sheriff arrests 2 while investigating Grant area drug ring
- Marshall County sheriff: 3 arrested in history-making drug case
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Investigation into alleged theft from Marshall County Sheriff's Office
- Five Marshall County businesses receive energy grant
- Marshall County sheriff: Scottsboro man arrested twice in 2 days on drug charges
- Marshall County authorities make weekend burglary, drug arrests
- Man arrested in Marshall County for truck theft, drug possession
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Dozens of Marshall County drug cases dismissed