The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office has charged a woman for having a stolen Jeep.
A blue four-door Jeep was stolen in Albertville on Aug. 19, said Assistant Chief Deputy Steve Guthrie. On Sunday, Guthrie said deputies saw the vehicle, but with switched tags, outside of Boaz.
When the vehicle was stopped, Amanda Lee Sears, 30, of Attalla was the driver, he said.
Sears was charged with receiving stolen property and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia after a search of the vehicle found scales and uses syringes, Guthrie said.
Bond was set at $6,000.
- Marshall County sheriff: Woman charged after syringes found in stolen Jeep
- Marshall County sheriff: Woman found with drugs, passed out in stolen car
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Drugs, 41 guns, stolen truck found at Albertville home by Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
- Florence police recover Jeep stolen from Georgia, arrest 3
- Decatur police: Stolen gun, drugs found after Jeep runs red light
- Sheriff: Marshall County man arrested after drugs found in truck
- Marshall Co. sheriff: Man arrested after stolen AR-15 found between his legs
- Jeep overturns on Meridianville road
- Marshall County sheriff seeks help for missing Albertville woman