The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office says it arrested an employee Friday after drugs were found in his car in the office’s parking lot.
Christopher Wayne Howard was charged with possession of marijuana after the drugs were recovered from his vehicle, said Steve Guthrie, sheriff’s office spokesman.
He was released on $1,500 bond.
- Marshall County sheriff: Employee arrested after pot found in parking lot
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Lawrence County sheriff arrests 2 on drug trafficking, pot charges
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Marshall Co. sheriff: Man arrested after stolen AR-15 found between his legs
- 3 arrested after meth, pot found in Scottsboro apartment
- Man arrested after pot found in mail in Limestone Co.
- Former corrections officer arrested in Marshall County
- VIDEO: Man arrested after truck stolen from parking lot
- Marshall County tornado shelters