The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office says it arrested an employee Friday after drugs were found in his car in the office’s parking lot.
Christopher Wayne Howard was charged with possession of marijuana after the drugs were recovered from his vehicle, said Steve Guthrie, sheriff’s office spokesman.
He was released on $1,500 bond.
- Marshall County sheriff: Employee arrested after pot found in parking lot
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Marshall Co. sheriff: Man arrested after stolen AR-15 found between his legs
- Former corrections officer arrested in Marshall County
- VIDEO: Man arrested after truck stolen from parking lot
- Man arrested after pot found in mail in Limestone Co.
- 3 arrested after meth, pot found in Scottsboro apartment
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- Colbert County Animal Control seeks help after dismembered cat found in parking lot