Christopher Henderson, a convicted sex offender, was arrested on Thursday when Marshall County deputies responded to a Guntersville home for a sex offender verification request and found four children living there, according to a sheriff's office spokesperson, Steve Guthrie.
Guthrie says deputies went to Sorter Road and found Henderson hiding in a closet of the home. He says four adults and four children, all younger than 8 years old, were also found to be living there.
According to the sheriff's office, this is a direct violation of a convicted sex offender. Henderson received charges for being an adult sex offender in a prohibited residence and a sex offender living with a minor. His bond was set at $10,000.
- Marshall County sheriff: Convicted sex offender arrested for living in home with children
- Convicted sex offender charged with child porn
- Morgan County sheriff: Sex offender found with 11 firearms, arrested
- Athens police arrest convicted sex offender for violating registration laws
- Officials arrest convicted Illinois sex offender near Henagar
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Convicted sex offender asks Madison County judge for castration
- Convicted sex offender admits having sex with Alabama girl
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Sex offender back in jail