Photo Gallery 2 Images
A Grant man is charged with sexually abusing a child.
Jimmy Dale Payne was arrested by Marshall County Sheriff’s Office deputies on Friday and charged with sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years of age.
He is being held in the Marshall County Jail on a $20,000 bond, according to a post on the sheriff’s office Facebook page.
- Marshall County man charged with sexually abusing child younger than 12
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Marshall County man charged with child abuse, $100,000 bond set
- Marshall County sheriff charges Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child
- Madison County sheriff charges man with child sexual abuse
- Marshall County sheriff: 5 charged in child abuse probe
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child
- Man charged with attempted rape, sexual abuse of child
- Florence police charge Killen man with sexually abusing a child
- Limestone County sheriff charges Elkmont man with sexual abuse of child under 12