A Grant man is in jail after Marshall County deputies said they found him with several different drugs Sunday night.
Deputies stopped a vehicle on U.S. Highway 431 at Cathedral Caverns Road just before midnight for a traffic violation and said they found Jeremy Ray Mayhall, 40, had a large amount of methamphetamine, marijuana ecstasy and LSD.
Deputies charged Mayhall with meth trafficking, drug possession and second-degree marijuana possession. He was jailed without bond.
A woman in the car with Mayhall, Brandy Natasha Corbitt, 38, of Grant, was also arrested and charged with obstructing a governmental operation. She was jailed on $500 bond.
- Marshall County man charged with meth trafficking
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Albertville man charged with trafficking meth
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- Guntersville woman charged with meth trafficking
- Men charged with trafficking meth through NW Alabama
- Two men jailed in meth trafficking investigation
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Decatur man charged with trafficking cocaine
- 2 charged in DeKalb County meth busts