Photo Gallery 1 Images
A Marshall County man is facing charges of child abuse.
John Cody Williams was arrested Wednesday and charged with aggravated child abuse and resisting arrest, according to a post on the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
Williams was arrested at a residence on Hickory Circle in Union Grove.
He is being held in the Marshall County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
Bessie Elizabeth Smith was also present at the time of the arrest and was charged with resisting arrest, according to the post. Her bond was set at $1,500.
- Marshall County man charged with child abuse, $100,000 bond set
- Marshall County sheriff: 5 charged in child abuse probe
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Lauderdale County man gets $14 million bond on 2,794 child porn, abuse charges
- Marshall County man charged with sexually abusing child younger than 12
- Marshall County sheriff charges Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child
- Marshall County man indicted on charges of sexually abusing a child younger than 12
- Marshall County man charged with rape, having sex with child
- Florence man charged with child abuse
- Decatur man charged with child abuse