A Marshall County jury found Jeff McKelvey guilty on Monday for five counts of capital murder in the shooting deaths of Denie and Pamela Tucker.
According to the indictment filed in May of 2016, McKelvey was charged with capital murder of two or more persons, two counts of committing capital murder during a robbery first-degree and two counts of committing capital murder during a burglary first-degree.
At this time, court documents do not show a sentencing date for McKelvey.
- Marshall County jury finds man guilty for five counts of capital murder
- Jury recommends death penalty in Colbert County capital murder trial
- Decatur jury finds Cortez Mitchell guilty of murder
- 'Stand Your Ground:' Jury find Limestone County man not guilty of murder in 2015 shooting
- Peter Capote found guilty of capital murder
- Jury continues deliberations in Cortez Mitchell capital murder trial
- Two men charged with capital murder indicted by Madison County grand jury
- Jury finds Stephen Marc Stone guilty in murders of wife, son
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Benjamin Young found guilty of capital murder in Xbox killing