A Marshall County jury found Jeff McKelvey guilty on Monday for five counts of capital murder in the shooting deaths of Denie and Pamela Tucker.
According to the indictment filed in May of 2016, McKelvey was charged with capital murder of two or more persons, two counts of committing capital murder during a robbery first-degree and two counts of committing capital murder during a burglary first-degree.
At this time, court documents do not show a sentencing date for McKelvey.
- Marshall County jury finds man guilty for five counts of capital murder
- Decatur jury finds Cortez Mitchell guilty of murder
- Jury recommends death penalty in Colbert County capital murder trial
- 'Stand Your Ground:' Jury find Limestone County man not guilty of murder in 2015 shooting
- Peter Capote found guilty of capital murder
- Jury continues deliberations in Cortez Mitchell capital murder trial
- Jury finds Stephen Marc Stone guilty in murders of wife, son
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Colbert County man pleads guilty to murder
- Marshall County sheriff seeks help finding missing man