The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday the person recovered from Lake Guntersville on Sunday has been identified as Daniel Wayne White of Madison County.
According to the office’s Facebook page, preliminary reports from the Alabama Dept of Forensic Science has determined foul play was not a factor.
The office is awaiting toxicology report to determine the cause of death.
Deputies said a fisherman and his son found the body in the water off of Word Mountain Road, near Grant, about 10 a.m. Sunday.
- Marshall County Sheriff’s Office identifies man found dead in Lake Guntersville
- Body found at Guntersville Dam identified
- Guntersville, Marshall County preparing for HydroFest 2020
- Sheriff: Marshall County man arrested after drugs found in truck
- Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office identifies 2 found dead near Lexington
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Body found in water near Lake Guntersville Sailing Club
- Body found in Guntersville sent to be identified
- Body found in Guntersville identified as missing woman.
- Authorities working to identify body found near Guntersville Dam