Dr. Cindy Wigley, the superintendent of Marshall County Schools, was sworn in Monday by Marshall County circuit judge, Chris Abel, to her second term. Wigley's husband and two sons were present at the ceremony.
Marshall County Schools includes 14 schools, over 5,600 students and more than 80 buses.
- Marshall County Schools superintendent sworn in for second term
- New Madison County Schools superintendent sworn in
- Limestone County Sheriff sworn in for tenth consecutive term
- Madison County Schools superintendent interviews begin
- Huntsville City Schools Superintendent Resigns
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- Snowfall closes schools in DeKalb, Marshall counties
- Troopers investigating Marshall County school bus crash
- Huntsville School's Superintendent offered Gulf Shores superintendent job
- Colbert County Superintendent wants tax increase to improve school security