Police are searching for a suspect by the name of Henry Edward Hudson Jr, he is wanted for passing stolen checks at multiple banks.
According to police, Hudson cashed a stolen check at Bank Independent in Huntsville for $2,800.
He also reportedly cashed a stolen check in Athens for $3,200. Hudson has warrants in both Athens and Huntsville.
If you have information on this case or know where Hudson is you are asked to contact police.
- Man wanted for cashing stolen checks
- Florence woman arrested after allegedly cashing stolen checks
- Help Huntsville police find woman accused of cashing stolen checks
- Huntsville police search for man seen cashing counterfeit checks
- Woman sought by Huntsville Police for cashing elderly patient's checks
- WATCH: Cigarettes, cash stolen from Limestone County grocery store
- Police say man arrested after drugs, stolen guns, cash found in Decatur home
- Albertville detectives want help finding stolen truck
- Florida woman charged with writing stolen checks in Florence
- Huntsville police: Man wanted after stealing lemonade, cash in Dollar General armed robbery